This is the place where Small Business and Trades men/women are supported with Very small - Micro Finance is
available easily for investment purposes, how ever small the amount may be.
Getting a loan from a Bank is not only difficult but is also very cumbersome. As far as small loans like INR10,000/- or INR5000/-
for a week or two is unheard of in any Banking sector.
At Bandwala that is the goal. Fruit and vegetable vendors, hawkers often require such amounts.A Large portion
of our customers,the retail/hawkers of fruits,flowers,vegetables,greens,lemon sellers,raw mango sellers etc;
are "hand pushed cart" based vendors,they buy their stock in the morning (early) from Mandis,
(local wholesale markets) load it up on their push carts, physically roll the cart to their favourite locations inMysore and hawk it.
They are able to make a decent amount by evening, earning them and their family,.
A honest days' s labor offers decent returns on their investment. They usually manage to sell their cart load, almost all of it, by the day's end.
Failing which, at least some earnings that is sufficient enough to put food on the table for their families.
Is managed. A Good days sale and some laughter is all they seek.
Flower vendors for instance, during festivals, desire to stock up beautiful Flower strings,
Garlands and loose flowers used for worship. Much more,
both in variety and quantity than their regular intake. More the material more the sale-more the earnings.
The stock will vary in its variety as the Flowers used are Festival specific at times,
as is prevalent in Hindu culture.
This is the "hopefully unending cycle" they seek for, till eternity.
Not a very large scene, is it?
Not any more,not at least in Mysore (Pilot project).
This is the public home page of your community.
- To change home page, header and footer go to: Content - Content management - Static content
- To change menu, banners and content pages go to: Content - Content management - Menu
- To change the layout (colors, style) go to: Content - Content management - Themes
- To change the logo go to: Content - Content management - Logos
There are a lot of Cyclos communities, therefore it is not possible to give support or consultancy to communities.
To help communities we made the following resources available:
- Manual: two manuals are available, one for users and one for administrators. The manual can be viewed by clicking on the dashboard icon 'Documentation' or by clicking on the help icon at the top right of each page.
- Forum: a user forum is available where community admins can help each other with questions and exchange experiences about Cyclos. Be aware that this is a user to user forum. The Cyclos team cannot give any support here.
- Cyclos project site: the main information source for all Cyclos activities.
- Newsletter: every quarter we will send a newsletter containing the latest updates. If you want to get the latest news, please subscribe to our newsletter.
At this moment some languages have been translated by translation software. Gradually these translations will be replaced by human translations. If you want to contribute to the translation you can post this on our forum.
If you encounter any bugs while using Cyclos 4, please report them on our forum and we will solve them as soon as possible.