Remember you are in control
If you follow the steps outlined in this manual, your business will grow faster than you can ever imagine. Your goal is to achieve this level of independence quickly. Here is how:
- Get ideas and tips from your sponsor and up-line
- Record your first two meetings
- Take notes. Practice your delivery in front of a mirror or in front of family or friends
- Be ready to make the presentation by your third meeting. It is time to go solo.
A few words about format
We encourage you to be creative, but not about the standard format we use in our meetings. You have just read what that format is, stick to it! Certain basic elements of any successful business are standard. The whopper you buy at the burger king in Miami is the same as the one you buy in Seattle. The setting may change, but not the product. MathiPay Exchange Corporation limited has very carefully laid out the steps that would lead to a professional format for all company and affiliate meetings. Following the information contained in this manual will greatly improve your chances for success. Each of these steps presents information in a logical way, and will build major enthusiasm. The sooner you conduct your own presentations, the more confident you will feel. If you have any concerns always remember, your sponsor and up-line are only a call away to help. Be familiar with your company philosophy, its products and services. It is exciting to be part of a successful, dynamic company and a winning team.
Types of meetings
- In your own home, just as described in the previous section.
- In the home of one of your downline affiliates. You will either conduct the meeting yourself, or you will be there for moral support. You can, of course, bring new prospects with you, but be sure to inform your host of your plans.
- In the home of someone in your up-line. Yes, you can bring prospects, but be sure to inform that individual in advance.
- Center meetings: try and hold weekly center meetings in a hall or hotel meeting room.
These are important and you, as well as your downline people, should attend as many as possible. The meetings will inform everyone about new products and dynamic new sales ideas.
Center meetings generate much excitement and will provide a solid jolt of positive energy to all who attend. These meetings are very effective when using print media advertising and could increase the number of affiliates in your group. Rapid business growth will come from meetings in the homes of your downline affiliates. Center meetings are an effective follow-up to a home presentation. Using both together will really accelerate your business, so attending should be something you look forward to.
Doing it right
- If your up-line does not hold center meetings, you should establish regular weekly meetings for your downline. This process will maintain a high degree of enthusiasm among all your affiliates. Establish a regular day and time so it will be something everyone can count on and know about.
- Always be: positive, enthusiastic and honest! An additional word about honesty. There are some unscrupulous network marketing people out there. Our feelings are very strong on this point and we feel that honesty must be stressed at all times. Every member of the group that founded your company has years of successful business background. MathiPay Exchange Corporation Limited has strong moral convictions, and the goal is to operate the company along the highest standards within the business community. One of the strongest foundations of MathiPay Exchange and all its affiliates is to be honorable and honest, always! We will expect you to do the same with your affiliates and customers.
- Ask for questions at any point in the meeting where you think they could be useful. This is another simple way of keeping the group involved. Designate one of your more experienced up-line affiliates as a backup speaker should any questions go unanswered. If for some unusual reason, no one at the meeting can answer a specific question, promise the person who is asking it that you will get back to them quickly with the answer, and then do it! Controls at any meeting are important, so do not allow several affiliates to respond to a question at the same time. This creates confusion, and undermines the stature of your speaker. That is why you will designate a specific up-line person to handle any toughies that may arise.
- It is always a good idea to ask those attending larger first time meetings to raise their hands before asking any questions. If there are only a few people, ask them to stand and introduce themselves, talk briefly about their work history and the person who invited them. This will quickly make them feel like a part of the group.
- Promote MathiPay Exchange Corporation limited upon the basis of the marketing plan. It is a great one! Tell your success story, perhaps your up-line’s as well.
- Do not quote figures that are inaccurate. Our true story is strong enough and does not need padding. Honesty, remember? Always!
- When you refer to income potential, keep the numbers realistic! You have invited intelligent people to your meeting. Do not insult their intelligence.
- "Pyramid" is a word you never use! These schemes are illegal. Reputable network marketing companies flee from the notion as if it were fatal, which it is! If someone at a meeting should mention the word under any circumstances, set them straight immediately.
- Speak about bonuses in a positive way and avoid being negative. For example: say, “You will receive a 5% bonus based on the sales volume of your group”, rather than, “you make 5% off your affiliates when you reach a certain volume of business.” “Receive” is positive. “Make 5% off” is negative. The difference is subtle, but important to remember. How we say things is almost as important as what we are saying.
- The close of any meeting should be to show those interested how to become an affiliate. That is why it is so important you stick to the format, it does just that. Give them the facts. Answer their questions. Always be honest!
- Give your guests the date, time and location of the next meeting, whatever type it is, and invite them all to come and feel free to bring a guest or two.
- During the meeting, stay focused. You, and everyone else in the room, is there for a specific purpose; to learn more about products that have the potential to make a significant impact on their lives. Like any solid business, there are always new products and services, new ways of doing things, exciting news about the future, so stay focused on that alone.