What Is Affiliate Marketing?
In this lesson you are going to learn how affiliate marketing works. You’ll also discover why it’s GREAT to be an affiliate, how much money you can make and how you can get started.
Let us start with a basic definition of affiliate marketing, it is:
"An Internet-based system where you (an affiliate) get paid for referring sales or customers to another business when they buy products and/or services."
It is a bit like how a real estate agent does not own the houses they sell; instead they promote houses on behalf of their clients, and earn a cut of the sale price of any properties sold.
When someone, who is keen to make money on MathiPay Exchange marketplace, clicks that banner or advertisement, they are taken to the merchant’s website.
The merchant is the person or company that creates and owns the product. Now it is up to the merchant to work their magic and get that person to buy. If the person does decide to purchase, then the affiliate that sent them to the site earns a commission, which is a percentage of the product’s sale price. To do this you simply register an affiliate online or mobile browser then teach them how to buy and use the products. The rest of the part of sales, products deliveries and commission handling will be done by MathiPay Exchange Corporation Limited. It is very simple like ABC.
Affiliate Marketing is simple to understand. Here’s how it works:
Let’s say that MathiPay Exchange wants to grow their business. They have several options to grow their business, but they get the idea to open up their program so that average people can be compensated by driving traffic and purchases to the MathiPay Exchange marketplace. So every time one of their affiliates send a visitor over to the MathiPay Exchange site to buy something, the person who referred the buyer will get a commission of the sale that was generated. MathiPay Exchange tracks this via links – links that are clicked by the visitor, and clicks that lead to sales.
As you may well know, this example is not theoretical – MathiPay Exchange does indeed have affiliate programs.
How Do We Track These Actions?
The MathiPay Exchange Affiliates Management System will track these actions with its highly specialized tracking software. Let us say you sign up for a program, and you decide you want to promote that program. One of the first things that will happen is you will be given an affiliate account, which tracks all of YOUR sales that come through that link. Every sale that goes through that account will result in a commission to you.
What Do You Need To Get Set Up?
You will need some assets to get set up with affiliate marketing:
1. Training which is offered by MathiPay Exchange and Other Business Associates
2. Webstore which is offered by MathiPay Exchange free of charge
3. Offers which are supplied by our Business Associates
4. Tracking system which is also offered by MathiPay Exchange
Almost everything is provided by MathiPay Exchange and its Affiliated Companies.
Six(6) Great Reasons To Become MathiPay Exchange Affiliate:
- Starts up costs are super low. To start a regular business where you rent retail space and stock inventory could easily set you back tens of thousands of dollars. As an affiliate, you can get started for the cost of a burger and fries.
- You don’t need staff. No more office, politics, and no messy payroll handling. When you get started as an affiliate you can do it all yourself, and when the time comes to grow your business it is easy to outsource.
- You don’t even need a product of your own. You simply have to promote products which are already for sale. Whether it is a weight loss supplement – there is a product out there that you can sell as an affiliate.
- No expert knowledge is needed. You don’t need any expert knowledge on a subject to sell affiliate products either. If you want to be an affiliate for weight loss products, then you don’t need a PhD in nutrition or exercise. All you need is an eager-to-learn mindset and the ability to market the right affiliate products to the right people.
- Earn passive income. It’s a bit like the money you earn if you buy a house and then rent it out – for as long as you own that house and are renting it out, you earn money. In a normal job you only get paid once for the work that you do, but as an affiliate you can keep making money from the same work day in, day out.
- The opportunity to work your own hours. I’m not saying that you’ll be sitting on a beach drinking Pina Coladas and only working an hour a day after your first month as an affiliate. However, you do have the power to work when it suits you and have a more flexible life. You become your own boss – how cool is that?
How Much Money Can You Actually Make?
Like any real business it all depends on how much effort you put in and how seriously you take it. For example if you only work an hour a day, or you spend most of your time checking emails as opposed to doing the work, then you might not make much money at all. But if you are really dedicated and treat your affiliate marketing like a real business, and you put 100% in every time you sit down in front of your computer, then you can definitely make a full time income.